CNC Mill Set Up/Operator Day & Night Shift
We are looking for a CNC Mill Set Up/Operator, candidate must have 3+ years set up experience with CNC mills.
$22 to $30 Hourly
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Fulltime position, 4-day work week, 10hr days, plus overtime as needed
In this position you will hold the responsibility of setting up Fadal, Robodrill and Haas mills. Candidates must be familiar with 3,4 & 5 axis milling. We specialize in short runs of precision plastic parts. We are a team-focused shop. This position requires a hard-working capable individual with the ability to multitask. You must be able to work well with others and have an eye for quality.
- Perform all machining tasks and other tasks as assigned.
- Set up jobs according to instructions from travelers to meet blueprint dimensions.
- Ability to inspect parts.
- Responsible for quality of machined parts.
- Perform routine machine maintenance.
- Clean machines after each job is completed.
- Run multiple machines.
- Able to work well with others
- Read blueprints & G-code
- Must have good math and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
Helpful Qualifications but not required:
- Able to edit programs in Mastercam
- Able to set up CNC mills.
Upland Fab, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicap or military status. Upland Fab is a Drug-Free Workplace in compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988. A test for controlled substances may be required as a condition of any offer of employment.
Thanks for your interest in Upland Fab. We're always looking to grow our ever expanding company. If you're interested in any of our current job openings please fill out the following form, and we'll get in touch with you shortly. For additional employment information please contact us or call (909) 986-6565.