CNC Lathe Set Up/Operator Day & Night Shift
Upland Fab, Inc. Ontario, CA, USA
We are looking for a CNC Lathe Set Up/Operator; candidate must have 5+ years of verifiable work experience in a machine shop environment. Candidate must also have experience setting up lathes with live tooling, sub spindle and “Y” Axis. The type of machines worked on must be listed on your resume.
$22 to $30 Hourly
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
- Fulltime position, 4-day work week, 10hr days, plus overtime as needed.
- 1st shift hours 6:00am to 4:30pm Monday – Thursday with possible Overtime on Friday from 6:00am - noon
- 2nd shift hours are 4pm to 2:30am Monday – Thursday with possible Overtime on Friday from Noon - 6pm
In this position you will hold the responsibility of setting up and operating Doosan lathes with sub spindle and Y axis and Haas CNC lathes, we specialize in short runs of precision plastic parts. We are a team-focused shop. This position requires a hard-working capable individual with the ability to multitask.
- Perform all machining tasks and other tasks as assigned.
- Set up jobs according to instructions from travelers & programs to meet blueprint dimensions.
- Ability to inspect parts.
- Responsible for quality of machined parts.
- Perform routine machine maintenance.
- Clean machines after each job is completed.
- Run multiple machines.
- Able to work well with others
- Read blueprints & G-code
- Must have good math and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
- 5+ years of work experience with CNC lathes with live tooling and sub spindle
Helpful Qualifications but not required:
- Able to edit programs in Mastercam
- Able to set up CNC mills.
Upland Fab, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicap or military status. Upland Fab is a Drug-Free Workplace in compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988. A test for controlled substances may be required as a condition of any offer of employment.
Thanks for your interest in Upland Fab. We're always looking to grow our ever expanding company. If you're interested in any of our current job openings please fill out the following form, and we'll get in touch with you shortly. For additional employment information please contact us or call (909) 986-6565.