Southern California's Top-flight Plastics & Composite Machining Company Since 1970
At Upland Fab, we use sophisticated technologies to achieve the close tolerances that our customers require. Our capabilities include:
- Plastic CNC Milling: We manufacture customer parts to print using top-of-the-line equipment, such as three-, four- and five-axis CNC mills.
- Plastic CNC Turning: Our CNC turning equipment includes an 8-axis turning center which allows us to do repeat production of complex parts.
- 5-Axis Machining: 5-axis machining allows us to trim and drill parts efficiently and effectively.
- CMM Inspection: Our fully-automated inspection probe examines 100% of the parts we manufacture.
- DPD / MBD: Digital Product Definition, also known as Model-based Definition, allows us to manufacture and inspect directly from customer supplied CAD models.
Commitment to Cutting-Edge Machining, CNC Milling, Turning and other Technologies
We began using CNC technology in 1985. As this technology evolved, Upland Fab evolved along with it. Keeping up with advancements in technology has enabled us to provide consistent service to our customers over the years, and ensures that we will be around to serve our customers for years to come.
Upland Fab's Experienced Plastic Machining Team
Upland Fab is a family-owned business that rewards employees for loyalty. As a result, our engineers have been with us for many years, and have experience machining plastics that other companies just cannot match.
Communication is a priority at Upland Fab. To ensure that you constantly receive updates on the progress of your project, we will assign a single point of contact to you who will be in touch with you every step of the way.
Contact Upland Fab today to learn more about our CNC Capabilities
No part is too complex for us. Learn more about our CNC machining capabilities by contacting Upland Fab. We've been providing top-flight plastics & composite machining in southern California Since 1970. We are looking forward to hearing from you!